QTAT can process your workers’ compensation or multi-line bills. QTAT uses technology along with nurses to review medical bills with skilled medical analysts. Our bill review programs can be seamless with any regional or national networks. Our Workers’ Comp program uses highly sophisticated software systems for effective and efficient workflows.
QTAT can process your workers’ compensation or multi-line bills. QTAT uses technology along with skilled medical analysts and nurses to review medical bills. Our bill review programs can be seamless with any regional or national networks.
Our Workers’ Comp bill review program uses highly sophisticated software systems, effective and efficient workflows, and a technically proficient bill review staff to deliver the most comprehensive and professional bill reviews available to workers’ compensation claims payers.
Through our aggressive bill review services, our clients consistently save in excess of 30-40% on medical bills.
We ensure maximum savings through measures including the application of fee schedules and billing ground rules; negotiation of fees whenever network discounts, state fee schedule reductions, or other appropriate review rationale are not available; and detection of improper billing practices and duplicate billings.
QTAT has access to all leading bill review software that provides a national rules-based bill review service with the flexibility and scalability to accommodate our clients’ needs. We apply the latest fee schedules, usual and customary rules, proprietary code-specific clinical edits, and automated provider network discounts. Additionally, our bill review system is integrated with our front-end processing operation to provide additional process efficiency and reduce bill turnaround time. Our front-end processing includes scanning, optical character recognition, formatting, storage, and the distribution and retrieval of all information required in the bill review process.
Through the automation of clinical judgment, evidence based guidelines; the bill review system achieves maximum results by:
- Applying fee schedules and billing ground rules, as set forth by the state, to take advantage of the best available discounts for our clients. QTAT com receives regular software updates to ensure compliance with state regulations and fees.
- In states where no fee schedule exists, QTATuses a database for medical, dental, outpatient facilities, inpatient facilities, anesthesia and Medicare’s Resource-Based Relative Value Scale (RBRVS) physician fee schedule, with the percentile of reimbursement customized to each client’s specifications or the industry standard.
- With the use of national coding and American Medical Association(AMA) and National Correct Coding Initiative(NCCI) broaden our results
- Duplicate and bundling and unbundling rules QTAT is able to find errors and duplicate bills.
- Integration with QTAT review services and systems ensures reimbursement is made only for items approved in the treatment plan and which allow for automation of pre-authorized records