Transcription – EMR, EHR
QTAT offers professionally managed transcription services in the fields of medical, business/general, legal transcription services to our American, European, and Canadian clients. We convert all kinds of audio and video files to text transcript with fast turnaround times at competitive rates. Outsourcing Transcription Services caters to the voice transcription needs of clients that range from individuals with a one-time requirement to firms that require transcription services on a regular basis.
- High level of transcription accuracy
- Faster turn-around
- HIPAA compliance
- Reduced cost
- Voice management
- Secure delivery of transcripts.
QTAT maintains an excellent team of voice transcriptionists, proofreaders, quality analysts, and editors. Their command over the English language and scientific/technical terms, tenacity and ability to understand foreign accents, and the accuracy level of transcripts are superior. Their comprehension skills and capacity to listen with concentration to pick up every word have reflected in high productivity rates and customer satisfaction levels. We pride ourselves of being a team of highly experienced, qualified transcription professionals who strive to work closely with our customer to understand all the aspects of voice transcription needs to provide the best possible and most suited transcription solution.
We specialize in all types of business transcription services delivering consistent, accurate business transcripts on time, in any format you need, and at an extremely competitive price.
- QTAT has a legal support service team. Legal transcription consists of listening to dictations from attorneys and keying them into document form to create and maintain organized and detailed legal records. Currently, the industry necessitates specialized training as delivery is often inconsistent.
- Our trained staff has honed the delivery of legal transcription services. We take pride in delivering consistently high qualitytranscription products and service complex requirements including multiple voices, hostile testimony, or audio with background noise.
- Our legal transcriptionists and editors are trained and qualified in the entire range of legal branches both substantive and procedural, are adept at complicated document formatting, outlining, footnotes, endnotes, and Blue Book rules of legal citation to provide services including, but not limited to: Hearings, Briefs, Pleadings, Letters, Memorandums, Licensing Appeals, Depositions, Evidence/Legal argument, Interviews, Court Proceedings, Interrogations, Judgments, Presentations, Legal Examinations, Public hearings, Arbitrations, Seminars and Conferences, Annual General Meetings etc.
BUSINESS/ GENERAL TRANSCRIPTION
We also offer our services for:
- Interview Transcription
- Business Meeting Transcription
- Market Research Transcription
- Market Research Support Services
- Conference Transcription
- Seminar Transcription & Technical transcription