LITIGATION SUPPORT SERVICES:
Back office services for various legal cases can be time-consuming and can create a huge dent in your valuable time as you rummage through voluminous documents and data. We can help you unearth these valuable pieces of information in a reasonably quick and efficient manner by screening these documents and presenting the information in an easy-to-peruse screening matrix, crisp chronology, bookmarking, or Indexing, Bates Labelling and Coding thereby saving the time and cost you might have to spend organizing all the case records.
What’s more? You have the added option of having customized templates and workflow processes that can vary for individual cases. Our highly skilled personnel including physicians (for medical record review and associated services) can assist and aid you in recording, summarizing and evaluating records in an organized manner. We help you in managing time and work more effectively.
We can assist you through a broad spectrum of cases including but not limited to :
- Product Liability
- Pharmaceutical Liability
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Mass Tort
- Organized medical records allow for easy navigation and accurate analysis.
- Detailed and chronologically sorted narrative summaries of medical records.
- Critical medical issues identified and highlighted which enables to increase the value of the case.
- Missing records or duplicate records identified and tampered.
- Potential defendants are discerned and analyzed.
- Detailed research analysis conducted into all relevant medical literature to support the case and strength/weakness of the case gets highlighted.
- Independent medical examination (IME’s) prepared.
- Case screening analysis for merit.
- Causation issues identified, damages/injuries medically assessed and contributing factors are identified.
Why use QTAT Litigation Support Services?
- QTAT can be a virtual extension of your law office.
- Scalable, experienced and dedicated workforce.
- Several years of national and international exposure in the outsourcing industry. This enables us to understand your needs better.
- Customized turnaround time is our forte.
- Customized documentation.
- Multilevel protocols are in place to deliver quality.
- HIPAA compliant company.
- Efficient and responsive customer support.
- Pricing that saves 30-40% of your revenues.
The QTAT Advantage
Documents connected to a legal case are crucial and it is imperative to manage them efficiently and effectively. Though a difficult task, it requires a team of skilled and dedicated workers to put in countless hours. Creating and maintaining such a team consumes a lot of valuable time and expense. Your company has a better option to improve your business processes and at the same time save you money by outsourcing legal document services.
QTAT is a company devoted to providing excellent service at an affordable cost and you can trust us to handle any legal document services you have. We can help get your firm’s documents organized and save you time so you can offer better services to your clients.
Building a team and maintaining their skills and knowledge is an expensive proposition that is difficult for you to deal with. Every case has unique requirements and is of different size and the team needed to process the data/documents has to be plastic to accommodate these requirements, with QTAT scalability is never your problem. QTAT can offer all the legal document solutions you need, including the following services:
- Legal Document Determination (LDD)/Unitization
- Objective Coding/Bibliographic Coding
- Online Document Coding
- Subjective Coding/In-text Coding
- Full-Text Capture
- Bookmarking and Highlighting
- Optical Character Recognization (OCR)
When documents are correctly coded and unitized they can be used to create the most accurate databases that are easier for end users to navigate. Not only does QTAT meet and exceed data quality expectations, but we also meet expected turnaround times without fail. Our team is highly trained to follow a strict quality process protocols that ensure the highest level of accuracy in the legal document service. We also find every opportunity possible to simplify the level of processes by developing our own semi-automated tools.